Deer Creek Express
This 90 minute trip offers incredible views of the Wasatch Mountains, the wide-open vistas of Deer Creek Reservoir, and the beautiful Heber Valley. The Deer Creek Express departs from the depot, follows the shores of Deer Creek Reservoir to Decker Bay, and returns.
Keep a look out for Black Jack Raven and the Soldier Hollow Gang, they may be lurking in the trees awaiting your arrival.
Food available for purchase on board the train.
Most Tuesdays through Saturdays, November – December, 2013
Thursdays – Saturdays, January – April 2014
Depart: 3:00 pm
Return: 4:30 pm
1.5 hours round trip
Important To Know:
• Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure.
• Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
• Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
• Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
• Restrooms available on the train and at Vivian Park.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
• Robbery schedule is subject to change without notice.
• All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.